ProtoCafe offers laser cutting, marking, and engraving services on an amazing variety of materials with high detail and accuracy. Our laser systems produce custom, one-off items to identical mass-produced parts
- Cutting: the laser beam cuts completely through material along the designated path, creating crisp, high quality edges.
- Marking: the laser beam modifies the material surface, creating permanent marks without removing material or impacting surface integrity.
- Engraving: the laser beam vaporizes material to a user-controlled depth, creating a flat surface with a high quality and consistent finish.
For a quote, we require the desired quantity, a vector file (.DWG/.DXF/.AI), and the material of choice. We are more than happy to experiment on exotic materials supplied by clients!
Below are just some of the applications we have worked on before, but we specialize in custom projects so please contact us if you don’t see a similar project to your need listed below.
- Prototyping gaskets
- Direct metal marking on iron, stainless steel, and titanium
- Surface engraving on glass and acrylic
- Product personalization: engraving logos, text, artwork
- Identification needs: bar codes and serial numbers